Sunday 1 April 2018

April Block of the Month



Hello everyone!


Today we are continuing with our
"Into the Wild" blocks.


It's time for -
the Block of the month for April...




This month we're making a Bluejay....

We don't get them here in SAfrica, but I've seen them enough times on TV - they look so interesting.

Our pattern measures 16" (42cm) and is on the intermediate level.



This cute block was sewn up for me by Joan Wintersgill of Texas... Thanks so much! It's so beautiful!


This one was sewn by Julie Murdoch of Canada.... Thanks a million! Its really beautiful too!!





 Look!  I found the flowers I was thinking of the whole time. They're in all our blocks too. It's called a Balloon Flower...

Thanks! someone told me their name and I went to look them up...



>>>You can download your Bluejay in my Craftsy shop...... right here...<<<
I hope you enjoy sewing the block !!


Have a wonderful Resurrection Week-End!! 
Celebrate with your loved ones....




I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.



*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)





My Paypal Acc:  PayPal.Me/QuiltArtDesigns


9 comments:

Lisa England said...

What a wonderful block, thanks so much!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much! We have Blue Jays where I come from. They can be quite protective and aggressive, but they are beautiful.

Sue Green said...

Love these blocks! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful quilt block! It is beautiful!

Linda Fleming said...

Wonderful block! Thank you.
Here in CA Blue Jays are are usually plentiful though I haven’t seen nor heard much of them recently.

Joan W. said...

I enjoyed making the block and thanks for sharing the balloon flower.

Lori Smanski said...

this little guy is wonderful. thank you. hope you had a fabulous Easter.

ForMomCrochet said...

I am enjoying your bird blocks so very much! Thank you for another beauty this month💕

Joan said...

I just love your bird blocks!