Monday 12 February 2018

Miracles....


Hello there everyone...

Today we have a miracle taking place here in Pretoria....

As you can remember our ceiling in my sewing room turned sour on us and after making a bulge a huge piece fell down and since then I've been working in my husband's office and running back and forth to try and sew something.
Anyhoo, forward 3 months and they've arrived today to fix everything.... Yaay! AT LAST!!

We spent the whole weekend cleaning everything out of there and putting it in the dining room and now that looks like we're hoarders.... I can only hope they don't take forever...



The past while, I've been wanting to make patterns for larger quilts, so these cuties have been going out to testers to see if the software can handle it at a much larger size.






The young Giraffe measures 40x52" (1m,16cm)
Easy Intermediate level


Still looking for help...





















This is Elefriends....

It measures 60x72" (1m,52cmx1m84cm)
Intermediate level


Have enough on this one Thanks...







Also:

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns.


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janeen
If you want, I could test your Giraffe-pattern.
Groetjes
Judith

Joan W. said...

Glad your getting the ceiling done. Be calm and patient...you know you are responsible for the mess so don't get frustrated.

Heide said...

Hello Janeen, If you still need help with the Giraffe pattern. I would like to help out. Heide

Ilana said...

I would love to test the giraffe pattern. What's the timeframe for finishing this one?

hijoffe@gmail.com

Susan said...

Those are such cute patterns! Wish I had the time for testing...

Lauren said...

I love your patterns. I would gladly be a tester for the giraffe.

Trish said...

Janeen, I'd love to test your giraffe pattern as well.

Zenia Rene said...

Amen to your ceiling repair miracle! I’d like to test giraffe if there isn’t a super quick deadline. Let me know. Also may add a pic of the finished Ford Bronco to fb page when I get a chance.

Raewyn said...

Gorgeous patterns Janeen... it looks like you have plenty of offers already but I'd love to be a tester for your giraffe pattern - or others if help was needed :-)

DCM said...

Hello Janeen! If you need help on your patterns, I’m more than happy to help you. I have tested patterns for Twiggy and Opal, Fresh as a Daisee, and Carolina Moon. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you. By the way, love, love, love your patterns!

Joan said...

I hope that you have a brand new ceiling by now! Lots of work ahead putting things back in their homes, hope it goes smoothly! Love both patterns but the elephants just tug at my heart!

Claudia said...

Hi Janeen,oh the little Giraffe is gorgeous - just like all your patterns! I'd be happy to help you out, if you still need one more tester 😊

Verov94 said...

J'espère que tu as pu retrouver ton espace de travail.
Je souhaiterais savoir le nom de ton logiciel dont tu nous parle dans ton article, car je dois faire un calendrier de l'avent pour cette année et je ne trouve pas un qui me corresponde.
J' ai déjà fait le renardeau que tu nous a offert l'année dernière donc je suis partante pour faire la girafe. (attention j'habite en France, c'est uniquement des photos que je pourrais te faire parvenir)
Merci et bonne journée

Ujwala Prabhu said...

Hi Janeen, I was wondering if you could help me convert two of my paintings to quilts for my niece and newphew. many thanks, Ujwala

Regina2609 said...

Oooh, this giraffe is sooo sweet! I´m fascinated about these wonderful animals! Whenever I stayed in South Africa or Namibia, I spend long times watching them, bulls fighting at each other or they looking over the trees while eating..., but the most beautiful thing was a mama with her baby crossing and then walking along the road. I took soo much pictures of giraffes, I could fill a whole exhibition only with giraffes. It would be great sewing a giraffe quilt!
Greetings from Germany, Regina