Friday 13 February 2015

Paper Piecing Party!!

It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday.......
Always a good day!

Today we are having our Friday's are for
Paper Piecing Party Link-Up!


Everyone welcome to link up something made using the paper piecing technique.

This past week I was figuring out how to make a Mail Organizer -

This is the Idea:



I couldn't decide if I needed to make the organizer with only 4 pockets or more - to hold more things... of course....


This is how it took shape:

 
 I wanted to make it in the Pantone - Marsala colours, so I looked it up and also found all the colours that would "go" with the main colour.

  

This is my end result prototype:

 It has a small sleeve on the back so now I just need to find a dowel stick or something nicer to hang it up in my sewing room.
As soon as the pattern instructions are done, I will add it to my Craftsy Shop.

 







I even made myself a cute little coffee mug-rug with one of the envalope blocks.






Let me see what you have all been busy with

Visit a few and leave some love too...



Have a Great Week-End!






4 comments:

AlidaP said...

Lovely and useful project! I may need this for my sewing room... I already have a long list of objects that I want to make for myself, but they always get postponed... well, this will go in the list :)

Vera said...

You already finished! Fun color combo!

ipatchandquilt said...

Hello Janeen!
Another sweet design! I especially like the pencils!
I spied your cat design set on teh EQ website! Congratulations! They are awesome!!!
Esther

legato1958 said...

Your wallhanging organizer turned out so fun and pretty! I love the pencils, especially! So bright and sharp!
Susie